A brand new edition of the unique Avondale Audio zero feedback,
single ended, transconductance design.
The circuit, designed by Les Wolstenholme, is a simplified version
of that used in the well-known and revered 'Graduation One'
preamplifier. This edition of the best selling 821 has been specially
voiced for owners of Naim Audio preamplifiers who desire a greater
level of musical clarity than the existing 321 modules can attain.
Drawing upon a wealth of knowledge and experience Avondale
Audio has brought this deceptively simple circuit up to higher levels
of audio performance, aswell as managing to bring the price right
A few of the immediate upgrades in the layout and materials are:
· Revised component position results in a vastly reduced
signal path and reduced noise
· Superior sounding military grade brass cased tantalum
capacitors used in the signal path
· High quality, tight tolerance metal film resistors
· High quality Nippon Chemicon Electrolytic Capactors
· Premium polystyrene and polypropylene capacitors
Made for the Naim NAC32, NAC32.5 and NAC72 models as well
as our own Avondale 821 Preamplifier.